While our Campaigns tool does not allow you to directly add an image or attachment to the touch, you can accomplish this by creating a template. Create a new template, upload your image or attachment using the 'Insert/Edit Image’ button for an image' or the 'Insert Attachment' button for a document, save the template, and insert it into your campaign touch.
Articles in this section
- What Domains/IPs, if any, should be white-listed for Yesware to work properly?
- Unable to install Yesware for O365
- How do I Send with Yesware from the Outlook Web Application?
- I sent a test email to myself and don’t see any tracking, how come?
- Where is Yesware in my O365 Web Mailbox?
- Why do I see my tracked messages in my Drafts folder?
- Email Tracking is not working with Yesware for O365
- Why isn't link tracking working?
- Why am I not able to see all the recipients who have opened my email?
- How can I add a tracked image or attachment to a Campaign touch?