While our Campaigns tool does not allow you to directly add an image or attachment to the touch you can accomplish this by creating a template. Create a new template, upload your image or attachment using the 'Insert/Edit Image’ button for an image' or the 'Insert Attachment' button for a document, save the template, and insert it into your campaign touch.
Articles in this section
- Gmail Tracking is Not Working
- Why am I not able to see all the recipients who have opened my email?
- Why isn't link tracking working?
- Why isn't Yesware tracking when I send test emails to myself?
- How do I enable/disable pop-up notifications for events?
- How do I re-authenticate if my Yesware login has expired?
- Activity Tab not Updating with Recent Event Activities
- Why can't I accept Yesware permissions?
- How can I add a tracked image or an attachment to a Campaign touch?
- How do I enable/disable the Response Insights widget in my email threads?