If you send test emails to yourself or a colleague at external/personal email addresses, and open these emails on the same IP/Network that they were sent from, Yesware will recognize these as self-events and not record opens for them. If you would like to send test tracked emails, you can send them to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are still experiencing issues with tracking please reach out to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Gmail Tracking is Not Working
- Why am I not able to see all the recipients who have opened my email?
- Why isn't link tracking working?
- Why isn't Yesware tracking when I send test emails to myself?
- How do I enable/disable pop-up notifications for events?
- How do I re-authenticate if my Yesware login has expired?
- Activity Tab not Updating with Recent Event Activities
- Why can't I accept Yesware permissions?
- How can I add a tracked image or an attachment to a Campaign touch?
- How do I enable/disable the Response Insights widget in my email threads?