Yes! To use your Meeting Scheduler Link in a Campaign, find the "Insert Meeting Link" button at the bottom of the compose area for your email touch. You can then choose if you'd like to use you general calendar link or a Custom Meeting Type. Once you select which you'd like to insert, it will add the meeting link to your Campaign touch content, streamlining meeting booking workflows.
Articles in this section
- What is Meeting Scheduler?
- How Do I Set Up Meeting Scheduler?
- How Do I Use Meeting Scheduler?
- How Do I Create a Custom Meeting Type in Meeting Scheduler?
- What Does My Recipient See When I Send a Meeting Scheduler Link?
- How Do I Edit My Working Hours in Meeting Scheduler?
- Is there an easy way to add my Meeting Link to a Campaign?
- Can I see how many meetings were booked as a result of using Meeting Scheduler within a Campaign?
- What happens if the original meeting times are now unavailable?
- Will Meeting Scheduler events automatically sync to Salesforce?