Yes! To use your Meeting Scheduler Link in a Campaign, find the "Insert Meeting Link" button at the bottom of the compose area for your email touch. You can then choose if you'd like to use you general calendar link or a Custom Meeting Type. Once you select which you'd like to insert, it will add the meeting link to your Campaign touch content, streamlining meeting booking workflows.
Articles in this section
- What is Yesware’s Campaigns feature?
- How can I add recipients to a Campaign?
- How do I map fields to be merged from my CSV into my emails?
- How do I export a CSV from Salesforce to use with Campaigns?
- How do I create a list in Salesforce for Campaigns?
- Best Practices for Uploading .CSV's to Campaigns
- How Can I Personalize a Campaign?
- How can I edit a Campaign?
- Can I add a Meeting Scheduler Link to my Campaign?
- What happens when I connect with a recipient on a Campaign?