The "My Dashboard" view in Yesware's reporting shows a snapshot of your personal activity and it highlights insights regarding your recipients, as well as content performance for the last 7 days.
The dashboard will provide a centralized place to quickly view key data & answer questions to improve sales performance, such as:
- "What was my email activity the last 7 days?"
- "How is my overall Templates performance? Is it improving?"
- "How many recipients are actually engaging with my emails?"
- "Are recipients interested in the content I'm sending to them?"
- "Who has engaged the most?"
- "What content is generating the most interest?"
What does the report include?
Emails Tracked: Total tracked emails sent in the last 7 days.
Templates Reply Rate: Percent of tracked Templates that have received a reply in the last 7 days.
Recipients on Engaged Emails: Total unique number of recipients in all the engaged emails in the last 7 days.
Total Link Clicks: Total number of clicks in the last 7 days.
What Recipients are Engaging?: This card shows the name of the person who performed the below actions the most in the last 7 days. Please note, this shows the engagement from emails sent to only one recipient.
- Most Opens
- Most Clicks
- Most Presentations Views
What Content is Succeeding?: This card shows the name of the content that has the most engagement in the last 7 days:
- Most Opens: The subject line of the most opened email in the last 7 days
- Most Clicks: The link that was most clicked in the last 7 days
- Most Presentations View: The name of the presentation that was most viewed in the last 7 days
It shows these data trends by comparing the last 7 days with the previous 7 days performance. For clarity, the last 7 days includes 6 full days plus the information we have for the day you view the reports. In reference to the previous 7 days, it is comparing 6 full days plus the same number of hours of the last day, based on when you view the dashboard.