In October 2021, Yesware released a new Free Tier of its product in order to provide value for unpaid users who would benefit from a limited set of Yesware tools.
What is offered on the Free Plan?
- Email tracking information for emails sent less than 24 hours ago (limited to 20 events)
- 10 global Campaigns recipients/month (Campaign stats not incl.)
- Unlimited Templates (Template stats not incl.)
- Unlimited Meeting Scheduler link insertions
- Unlimited Response Insights
- Unlimited Reminders and Send Later on Gmail
To provide the best Free experience, you will also retain all of the data and information you added to Yesware when trialing or subscribing (i.e. Teams, Templates, Campaigns, tracking data).
How do I get added to the Free Plan?
The Free Plan becomes available as soon as your free trial ends (provided that you do not begin a paid subscription). You must have the Gmail extension or Outlook add-in loaded to access the Free Plan. Lapsed users who trialed or subscribed to Yesware in the past can also access Freemium by installing the Yesware extension or add-in in their inbox.
We hope you enjoy the Free Plan and all of the tools it provides at no cost. However, if you would like to remove Yesware from your inbox, you can do so by following these instructions:
1) Open a new tab and enter chrome://extensions into the address bar.
2) Find Yesware on the list and click 'Remove.'
3) Refresh Gmail.
- Click 'Get Add-ins' > My add-ins > Yesware - click the 3 dots and select 'Remove'
- Close Outlook
When you remove the extension or add-in, Yesware stops collecting your email or tracking information. For further data erasure information, you can contact Yesware support at firstname.lastname@example.org.